Bonner School District #14
"Home of the Lumberjacks"
The Bonner School community was involved in some AMAZING things for the State Summer Special Olympic Games! Be sure to ask your students about what they were involved in.
- ‘Adopting’ the Bozeman Outreach Team with writing letters to athletes, decorating their hotel hallway, putting together ‘welcome’ bags of goodies, wearing spirit T-shirts for their team, creating posters, cheering them on at their events
- Project Unify Classroom Lessons
- Spread-the-Word-to-end-the-word campaign and pledge
- Middle School Ambassadors teaching our elementary students about the R-Word Pledge and the Games
- Field Trips the Games
- Fill-the-Bus to the Opening Ceremonies
- Special Olympic Athlete Ambassador coming to speak about his experience as an athlete
- Our adopted team coming to visit the school
- Students volunteering for the Games
WOW! Great job, Bonner students and families! Thank you to everyone who supported the mission of Special Olympics and got involved in so many ways. We’re already looking forward to next year. – Mrs. Adam and Ms. Fabatz